The historic festival of the summer will arrive in a big way in Pinedale, Wyoming. Always the 2nd full weekend in July. Over the course of the four days, 100+ vendors will close streets and fill parks with food, live music, beer, entertainment and more to celebrate the legendary explorers, fur trappers, and Native Americans who opened commerce in the American West. From visits to the Museum of the Mountain Man that bestows Jim Bridger's rifle to the return of the Green River Rendezvous Pageant and nightly rodeos... cultural events will be in high supply.
- The 82nd Annual Green River Rendezvous is scheduled for July 6-9, 2017.
- The downtown Street Fair (which the Chamber organizes) is 6th-9th, around the Visitor Center.
- Trader’s Row will be open July 6th-9th as well (private group who organizes themselves)
- The Kids’ Fishing Derby is Friday July 8th 4-6pm at Boyd Skinner Town Park fish pond.
- The Rendezvous Parade is July 8th at 11am down Pine Street. Applications are available from the Sublette County Chamber of Commerce (307) 367-2242.
- The Green River Rendezvous Pageant will be Sunday July 9th at 1pm up at the rodeo grounds.
For More Information:
- Date & Time
Thursday, July 6 to Sunday, July 9, 2017
- Contact Info
Museum of the Mountain Man
Visit Event Website
- Museum of the Mountain Man, Pinedale, WY 82941
- Event Categories
- Thursday, July 6 to Sunday, July 9, 2017
- Thursday, July 5 to Sunday, July 8, 2018