The historic festival of the summer will arrive in a big way in Pinedale, Wyoming. Always the 2nd full weekend in July. Over the course of the four days, 100+ vendors will close streets and fill parks with food, live music, beer, entertainment and more to celebrate the legendary explorers, fur trappers, and Native Americans who opened commerce in the American West. From visits to the Museum of the Mountain Man that bestows Jim Bridger's rifle to the return of the Green River Rendezvous Pageant and nightly rodeos... cultural events will be in high supply.
- The 83nd Annual Green River Rendezvous is scheduled for July 12-15, 2018.
- The downtown Street Fair (which the Chamber organizes) is 6th-9th, around the Visitor Center.
- Trader’s Row will be open July 12th-15th as well (private group who organizes themselves)
- The Kids’ Fishing Derby is Friday July 13th 4-6pm at Boyd Skinner Town Park fish pond.
- The Rendezvous Parade is July 14th at 11am down Pine Street. Applications are available from the Sublette County Chamber of Commerce (307) 367-2242.
- The Green River Rendezvous Pageant will be Sunday July 15th at 1pm up at the rodeo grounds.
- The 2018 Rendezvous Rodeo will kick off at 7pm on Thursday July 12th, 5pm on Friday the 13th, and 5pm on Saturday the 14th.
For More Information:
- Date & Time
Ended on July 15, 2018 (Past Event)
- Contact Info
Museum of the Mountain Man
Visit Event Website
- Museum of the Mountain Man, Pinedale, WY 82941
- Event Categories